Gave my blog yet another face lift. I like it better this time round. Neat. Clean. Sophisticated. Will add more stuff on it when I have more time.
Getting married, going for our Phuket trip... now we're back in our little island. Still taking some time to get used to call him 'husband' instead of 'boyfriend' whenever I'm chatting with others. lol
Somehow everyone's fav questions to ask me are either "how's married life?" or "baby plans?".
I guess it's a normal convo starting subject but it gets boring. Is life supposed to go into a 360 degree change once you're married or issit supposed to flip upside down? I guess to some, married life can be rather exciting / requires a lot of mental or physical adjustments. Since Mr Ho & I has always been behaving very much like a married couple even before marriage, I guess it makes no diff after we sign the papers. Babies... well, babies are cute. having your own is cool but it takes a lot of committment. not saying i'm scared of having babies but i'd rather it be when we're mentally prepared and financially able to cope with having one. it's the truth because once the baby part comes along, it's quite a handful.
I still wanna travel around! :P
Now, I need to brace myself for work as another storm is brewing. Hope it passes soon and the sun will soon shine through.
update 01OCT2010:
Sun beamed through today! woohoo! I'm glad she didn't throw in the towel and managed to clear the air. *breathes easier now*





0 comments:
Post a Comment